Help your personal injury lawyer help you by providing full and complete documentation
One of the key drivers of success in any personal injury claim is the availability of authoritative documentation. This not only helps your accident injury lawyer assess your case, but also helps make it far more difficult for the insurance company to deny a claim for damages simply because critically important information is missing.
Here is a short-list of the documentation you should bring to your introductory consultation with a Kiriak Law personal injury lawyer:
- Insurance certificate
- Driver’s license
- Insurance company contact info
- Insurance company correspondence
- Police documents, such as an accident report
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Correspondence from any third-party related to the accident
- Medical reports
- The names of the healthcare professionals who have provided treatment
- Documentation of your salary, including Revenue Canada slips
- An estimate of the damage to your car
- Record of your salary, such as pay stubs from your employer, a T4 slip or Canada Revenue Agency Record of Assessment
- An estimate of property damage to your car or vehicle
- Anything you receive in writing from an eye witness
- Photographs of the scene and your injuries
If you do not have any of the above documentation, your Kiriak Law personal injury lawyer can make the necessary arrangements to get any missing paperwork.
Contact our office today to schedule an initial consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer.
Request Your FREE Consultation
Get started with a FREE Initial Consultation
Contact the law offices of Kiriak Law today to request your free introductory consultation on a wide range of legal matters, including divorce and separation, real estate legal services, civil law and civil litigation, personal injury claims, Immigration law in Canada, estate planning and Canada Revenue Agency audits.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Contact the Kiriak Law Office legal team today to request your FREE, no-obligation introductory consultation.
Copyright © 2021 - Kiriak Law Office
All Right Reserved